To Be Our Team
A retail Sales Associate's (or Style Creator as we like to call ourselves!) most important focus is in-store customer service. Our customers shop at bocnyc for our exclusive merchandise mix. Your job is to point out what’s in-store that they will love and do so by developing detail-oriented client relationships. Style creators are sartorial problem solvers! Every day our clientele seek solutions for anything and everything from modern professional looks to refreshed ready-to-wear, date nights, special occasions and more. It is essential that Style Creators have a deep understanding of fit, intuition of style, and knowledge of inventory inside and out to customize individual, head-to-toe looks.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Meeting & exceeding sales goals
- Merchandising & store maintenance
- Managing POS
- Ensuring smooth & efficient store activity
- Processing in-store & online orders
Beyond typical sales and store responsibilities, new team members have an exclusive opportunity to fulfill management positions at our rapidly growing corporation. We are seeking energetic individuals who are just as dynamic on the sales floor as they are in executing ideas, developing marketing strategies, and contributing to exponential growth.
Candidates should have experience in retails sales and contemporary brands, a career focus, and a diehard passion for the industry. Applicants should:
- Exemplify exceptional talent in sales
- Demonstrate an inherent passion for clothing, design, and style
- Possess and maintain a positive attitude and productive disposition
- Share our customer service-driven mentality and values
bocnyc preserves a welcoming and supportive working atmosphere and is seeking a dedicated team member to contribute to the growth of our brand. Applicants should have at least 1-2 years work experience in women’s ready-to-wear retail.
Only serious candidates with open availability and long-term commitment should apply.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organization and time management. Self-motivated and goal-oriented with an energetic attitude!
- Ability to engage customers, interact appropriately, and find fit and style solutions in-store based on customer needs and preference
- Strong knowledge of designer and contemporary markets, and international fashion brands
- Knowledge of Mac OS, POS systems, and should be social media savvy
- Ability to maintain positive team morale, as well as composure and professionalism under pressure
- Motivation to take initiative while striving to meet sales goals and go the extra mile to ensure that team responsibilities are met and exceeded
- A keen eye for detail as it relates to execution of routine tasks, merchandising, and maintaining a clean, fresh atmosphere for clientele and coworkers alike.
We are a small team that values honesty, accountability, and a positive disposition. BO Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to Julie at email@example.com and tell us about yourself!